25 Aug 2012

MY GOD OF SEVERAL SECOND CHANCES!

There are so many things in life that I'm unsure of, but I'm sure of one thing; there is a God! I am also sure that this God is way superior than human beings His ways are not our ways, neither are His thoughts ours How can you explain the fact that we hurt Him severally but for every time we apologize and return to Him, He forgives us wholeheartedly Personally, I can't count the number of times I have wronged Him but He keeps taking me back He keeps me, leads me in the path of righteousness, protects me from the snare of the fowler, provides for me, blesses me, prospers me, loves me unconditionally... Yet I sometimes stray, I act like a child that is homeless or fatherless But when I return to my senses, I run home like the prodigal son and like the loving Father He is, He hugs me, tells me how much He missed me, gives me a clean slate and says, 'My darling daughter, let's start afresh like nothing ever happened' No human is capable of doing such What manner of love is this? I do not take His love for me for granted For when everyone thought I was worth nothing, He saw something in me When everyone wanted something from me, all He did was 'give' me He is the God of all gods, the Lily of the valley, my Redeemer, my ever present help, my Father.... He is my God of several second chances and I love Him with every bit of me! Stay Strong!

No comments:

Post a Comment