12 Jul 2010

WELCOME

12th July, 2010

I am so excited about this new journey that we are about to embark on, i trust God that it will be very fruitful. Firstly, i"ll like to give honor to whom honor is due, My rock of ages, My comfort, My Daddy, My Friend, My all ... "God, i am so grateful for the gift of life and for the opportunity to do this today. Without you, i am nothing".Also, i would like to say a big 'thank you' to a lady who i've never met but inspired me through her book "Diary of a Desperate Nigerian Woman". She is indeed a woman after Gods' own heart and if you
want to be one, please get a copy of the book. It is currently sold at 'Terra culture, VI

I'm not really going to say much today as i am still filled with so much excitement :) I will be sharing with you, my journey through life. Sometimes, it may be a bit bumpy and other times, smooth sailing but the most important thing is that we get to learn a few things from each other that might make this journey a bit more interesting.

One more thing, we are going to refer to "my maker" a lot cos i am absolutely nothing without Him. Even when we fight (trust me we have loads of them) , i know He loves me a great deal . I am no Saint but i am just madly in love with Him and i strive to be more like Him each day. I have come to realize that no one can match Him but since i am made in His own image, i'll keep trying to reflect Him in all i do

Get ready my Darlings, God has something in stock for us , all we have to do is let Him lead the way. I love
U loads and see U tomorrow (i hope this excitement will let me wait) Lol

Stay strong

No comments:

Post a Comment